Saturday, October 15, 2005

Short and Sweet



Well, a friend of mine suggested that I need a blog...more so for the fact that he wants to 'comment' on me 'anonymously'. So, I have created a blog tonight..at 1:12am, I write my very first blog. For those of you who are actually going to read this, I am not a writer in any way shape or form, but sometimes I need to put my thoughts down without reply. So with that said, they will definately be short and hopefully sweet. I doubt my blogs will be anywhere near the depth of my friends', but that'll be alright. Hey, maybe I'll just plagarise. Just kidding. But anyways, here's an invite to whoever I choose to give this site to, to read my thoughts a bit.

7 Comments:

Blogger Keller said...

This is a great idea! Your friend is a genius! And it doesn't seem like you are too shabby of a writer either. It was short and sweet.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Superjan said...

hey megan, why don't you come visit us and eat some of our food?

3:27 AM  
Blogger Keller said...

see megan... this blog may be of some use yet! i got you a potential free meal by linking you to my site! ha!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Hey Jan,
Sweet! I'm poor so I'll be there. and I need to check out your guys' pad.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would you want to sing like Kelly Clarkson? You have a great voice! In fact, it is better than Kelly Clarkson! In fact, I've never heard Kelly Clarkson sing, but I know that your voice is much cooler.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This page needs more blogs!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Keller said...

It's Megan's first attempt at blogging... DON'T BE DISCOURAGING!!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home