Sunday, October 16, 2005

Elevator to Nowhere


Normally, I don't respond well to demands, but in this case, I'm going to try and be a people pleaser and give them what they want! So I had a loooong ride in an elevator the other night. And by long...I mean long. It was 2:00am and I just got off of msn after I had gone in for the night. I just thought I would poke my head out into the hallway and meet one more person before I went to bed. So I did, her name is Danielle. We decided to go for an elevator ride. As we entered the steel box with the sticky floor, we looked at eachother and said, "Where to?". We stood there gazing at the buttons and an abnoxious intoxicated male got in and pushed a button.

He asked where we were headed and we said "nowhere". When he got to his destination and realized no one was there, he decided to come "nowhere" with us instead. Nowhere ended up being up and down the elevator a million and a half times. People constantly came in and out of the elevator that we had made a home in on the floor. We decided to meet people in the building and let them come to us for the rendez-vous. So we had short enough talks with people to learn where we could find them again in case we chose to do so. Every floor, a new specimen of wierd. At approximately 3:48am, we began to descend down and down and down to *MAIN. We thought, "who pushed main? What creature would be joining us next?! A clown, a frog, a wierdo, or a normy?" Who knew! The door opened and it was our worst nightmare. Unbeknownst to us, one of the many oddballs who joined us for a short escapade managed to push her booty against the 'emergency call' button. A place we had never gone before. So standing on the otherside of the door on main, was the end of our fun. The SECURITY GUARDS!!!! His name was Wes and he had a wild thick accent, as he scolded us and said, "We have call from campus security, they call us come check out problem! We here now, and tis you sitting on floor, going for fair ride!! Sometime, there will be real emergency and we will not come then, we will not help them." The male thing that was riding with us looked up and said, "can we go home now?" YES!! So without any names drawn or any criminal records, we escaped up to the eleventh floor, and I went and checked my blog comments at 3:51am!!!!!!

These crazy blogs, soon I'll become one of you, escape into the scandelous world of the black market of blogs.

9 Comments:

Blogger Keller said...

What would you do if Bon Jovi wanted to ride the elevator in a Spiderman outfit? How would that have gone over with the security? Probably pretty good because I'm sure they like his music. You should always bring along someone famous just in case of an emergency! But if you always did... maybe they wouldn't come!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Superjan said...

did anyone with a toga join you in the elevator? Or anyone by the name of Rae Ann?

12:28 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Actually, this was the night before. But then next night, yes, there were many toga's and many Rae Ann's! Hot ones! Well, just one hot one...Rae Ann that is.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Superjan said...

I'll tell her you like her bum. By the way, are you free tomorrow night? (Tuesday?) Its her birthday and we might be having some people over for sushi and cake, or going out and being crazy, I'm not sure what...give us a call if you can hang out.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Keller said...

I feel my comments just get ignorned. I'm going to go cry now.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Hey, I really only have two true blog fans, and I really really appreciate BOTH of you! You know who you are. KYLE thank you for the comments. And you're right, next time, I'm taking Bon Jovi!!

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, you, Janet, and Kyle have this clique going on and leave me out all alone.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Well DEPRESSED.

If you choose to remain so anonymous then how can we include you? (and I'm confused on the 'once again'. I believe this is the first)

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya... I'm depressed.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home