Monday, October 17, 2005

Gramma's


So, right now, I have two ladies over 45. They wanted to come back to college for a night. One being say 47 and the other even older, sleeping in my apartment right now. My auntie is sleeping in my kitchen on a cot and my gramma is sprawled across my 'not quite a normal sized double bed'. So where do I sleep? Not quite sure yet. I'm more than likely going to have to crawl over her in the middle of the night, fall, wake EVERYONE up, stumble into the bathroom and mistaken my gramma's dentures for my retainer. I really hope that doesn't happen.

But anyways, I'm trying to by pass the time denture free and OH! SOMETHING EXCITING JUST HAPPENED! So I was on msn with a person, believe it or not. And this other person was trying to be inconspicuous (***READ NO FURTHER***) in trying to find out who was in the other person's picture. So this person asked me. I then asked the other person and turns out it was she, the very person. So we began to talk about how hot she is, and only the coolest person ever. And now we speak of sushi, and shrimp ring, and mini quiche, stuffed mushroom caps and wow....I think I'm tired. Until I get good at this blogging thing, I feel like I'm on msn all by myself. Man, that's the worst thing ever.

7 Comments:

Blogger Keller said...

Rae... I'm wondering about your teeth... I've always hated to ask if they were real or not, but apparently you say they are real... or do you mean that you do borrow dentures once in a while? I'm confused. And is your gramma only 47? That's cool! Don't wake them up tonight... try to be careful when you go to bed.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Yeah, I have a SUPER young gramma. Some guys down the hall were hitting on her. And yes, I know the teeth are perfect, but they're not mine. That's why my gwamma twalks wike dith! I borrowed 'em

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she available?

5:38 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

To anonymous:

You want to date my gramma? .... Uh, I'm not sure how I feel about that. Actually, NO she's taken...BY MY GRAMPA!!!!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Superjan said...

is that your grandma who can't smell?

12:42 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

SuperJan:

Nope, this is the other one. My gramma that can't smell is old... She's like 86 or something.

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

megan rae... you should respect your elders!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home