Monday, April 17, 2006

One Year Anniversary!


My goodness... I think there will probably be at least 50 other very similar blogs posted today. But, exactly a year ago, I met some of the most amazing people in Europe. Most of us are going through withdrawls right about now and trying to plan our next trip back.. One of my best friend's lives in Chicago and I haven't seen her since then... I miss her dearly, and being away from her is actually getting harder and harder. This is my Gisela... I miss her a lot.. she's beautiful.

Today, however... I got to spend some time with one of my friend's from Austria! It was nice when we realized what day it was.. awww... We had chinese food, took pictures, (we don't know how to take any 'good' ones) and chatted..we caught up on our Capernwray gossip a bit.. haha.planned some road trips..couldn't ask for more. We got to webcam with one of our buddies from Oregon. That was nice... Tyler has white white teeth.. hehe. good to see his smile.

Tauernhofer's... I miss you all so much..

5 Comments:

Blogger Keller said...

I don't have anything to say. Happy anniversary.

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you Megan! But apparently May is coming along with a road trip with Rach and Sarah to come see ya! yay! I miss taking road trips to Italy with you!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the smells and the wonderful MTN's. Hope you are well.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

tee hee...
mmm.. oodle noodle box! There was NO better way to spend the 1 year anniversary than with you Meg.
..Unless we could have some how seen everyone again.. wishful thinking.
I LOVE YOU!!

5:57 PM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

So strange to see you with people I know - only you seem to know them even better - so weird!!!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home