Tuesday, January 31, 2006

WRESTLING!!!

So the other weekend, (actually it was a few weekends ago) I went to a college wrestling tournament. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. Now, the first picture, here the ref is (between these HUGE guys!) wiping their arms to see if they are too sweaty.
In this picture, it's a CHICK FIGHT!! Oh gosh, all those people in singlettes, and girls wrastlin' each other...I laughed my head off the whole time. The guy we went to watch actually got bronze out of quite a few guys. So it was pretty cool. But man, what a goofy sport. They tap each other on the foreheads to try and make the other person blink so they can move... You might already know this stuff, but I just thought it looked like a bunch of monkeys picking fleas off each other.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keller said...

Hmmm... wrestling.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's day!!!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home