Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Jungle of Procrastination? Funny, I Didn't See It That Way


So, I just finished writing my Anatomy Final..It didn't go so well. And I'm waiting for my Dad and sister as she is flying in today. I thought, what could possibly be more useful to me right now than making a candy jungle of paper and play-do. Yes, I'm 20, yes I have another final tomorrow. Was this beneficial to me? OF COURSE! Why else would I have done it?

So right now, I'd like to take you on a little tour. Buckle your seat belts, and for the love of your arms, KEEP YOUR HANDS INSIDE!!!

Well, first off, at the top, you see the shot taken from the airplane. That gives you just a bit of an overview of what we will be seeing today.

Next, let's take a small walk into the BEAR CAVE!! That's right folks, a bear cave..However...there are no bears...What we do have for you are lions, hippos, (yes i said it, hippos in a cave), and an elephant. They've become friends. Rent is cheaper that way. Can you blame them?

Next, we're going to go visit the pond. Here we have...OH, oh,, please.!! Be quiet! You sir, with the toupee! Shush!! They will get you and your little dog too! As I was saying, here at the pool, live the Applegators.. They're fierce, they only live with other little aligators which are hiding behind them right now. Oh, we came on a good day!! Let's zoom in here now, and watch the action.

No sudden movements now!! This is getting scary, Oh my word! What has he got?! Why it's a tucan, Oh, the feathers are flying and the bird is squawking!! My goodness that's a dreadful sound! Oh Mr. Franque! Please no! Do not try to lick him!! AHHH, NOO! This isn't happening, I'm not going to get my 'accident-free-bonus'!! Please stop, don't eat the eyeball! ...................

SANAPPPP!!! CHOMP!! GUSH!! POW, KAZAM! WHOOSH.....GULP.. (Help! -cry from in the applegator belly)


How unfortunate...We lost him, I was going to buy a new broom with that money...You know, the really good brooms... Guess the floor will have to wait until next month and we can only hope still.

Well, I think it would be safest if I wrap up now after that little incident. Ummm, so this is the candy jungle.. If I fail physiology tomorrow...I'll at least have this blog to remember.

Please have a further look around if you'd like, admire the detail...Watch yourself.

5 Comments:

Blogger Keller said...

hahahahahahahaha.... I love the pictures so much! You have an amazing imagination... you should consider writing fiction pieces as a side job to nursing. I think I might use one of your pictures for my blog entry. I really hope you did well in your exam.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA
Megan you are me HERO!!! Thats right my HERO... you used all my favorite things (playdough, candy and markers)to create another one of my favorite things (the zoo) I hope you don't mind me using the aerial shot for my blog... I need to make a plea out to all those I know here in Calgary... and if you do have a problem with it... TOO BAD. Megan you are truly AMAZING!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Haha, well, I'm absolutely tickled that you guys liked it so much. And by all means, use my photos as you please..I'll collect commision later.

5:11 PM  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Thas so funny, silly billy!
I used to do that too, but I can't do it anymore without eating the sweets first.
Nice pics.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEGAN!!!!
I found my beans! I forgot about them.... now I can grow them this spring to replace the ones you spilt at Tauernhof! Love You! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home