Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"Are You Single, Seymour Butts?"

Holy Cow. I had an interest/fun day/night. First off, it all began at 3:18AM! (I thought this was all a bad dream, until I woke up and looked at my call ID). At exactly 3:18 AM according to my phone, I got a call last night. I rolled out of my sleep and to the other end of my bed, picked up the phone and heard a male voice on the other end...

It said, "Hi is Don there?" .... you've got to be kidding me. If I wake up in the middle of the night to answer the phone someone better be dead, or I better have won something big, really big. I was like, "Uh, no, you have the wrong number. grrrr". He said, "Oh, were you sleeping?!". Uh I surely was smarty pants!
Then....not only did I not win anything, he then begins to hit on me!!!! Can you believe that!? He wakes me at 3:18 AM and hits on me! He says, "Oh you're sleeping? Are you alone? Are you single? How bout some company?!" ...................I hung up. Thought it was all a bad dream until this morning. I'm just going to end that story there. Retard.

Now, Nursing class today was fun. I MET Seymour Butts! The famous Seymour Butts. Have a looksee. On the left, there I am trying his goods on, and on the right... we zoom in on the name. You can just see the beginning there by the hand. Hey everyone, leave me your stupid stories, I wanna hear them!! If you send me pictures via email, I'll post them for ya.

5 Comments:

Blogger Keller said...

That is the most disgusting picture I think I've ever seen. It is repulsive and I think you should take it down. Of course, computer companies don't want you to because they'll make money cleaning all the puke out of the keyboards. (you look much better without Seymour Butts).

That's too bad about the stalker weirdo... you should get call display. haha... although it is kinda freaky.

5:11 PM  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Seymour Butts! Haha! That's a great one!
Although, that is one nasty bum. Who's is that anyway? Gross!
P.s. I love how you posed for the top photo to re-enact the moment. Love.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet thats a replica of your butt megan.... i had a feeling that's what it would look like.... SICK... j/k... i loved the story... some guys... my goodness

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I somehow did not get the point of the bum? What is it for??

8:42 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I have no idea what the heck that butt is for, Gis. I found it, touched it, and it was squishy. Hah, funny mostly.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home