Sunday, January 08, 2006

"Home Alone"


Today was another one of those outrageously sad days. I feel like Kevin McAllister in "Home Alone". Last week, my parents moved to Australia for the year. My sister also went back to BC where she lives and my brother moved out, not that we saw him a lot anyways. The week flew by and I survived without the parentals. Today, my sweetheart went back to school in Manitoba....unfortunately, when it comes to 'goodbyes' I am a cryer. I wish I wasn't because I know that it just makes it that much harder on the person leaving. However, I cannot control it. So...I cried. I then went to visit my puppies, whom I had to leave with another family that I don't really know, and when I got there, no one was home, but I could hear my babies barking. That was sad, they were there, right there and I couldn't even see or touch them.

So I then loaded up all of my crap and hauled it to Edmonton to move into my new place with 5 other girls...which I'm sure will be great, but I don't really know them yet. It took me 5 hours, but I got most of my stuff unpacked and I'm too pooped to do any more. My fishes are fabulous... I got new ones for Christmas.. Lionus and Leopold and soon-to-be a new edition... Leroy. They are my company. They are perfect and beautiful and wiggly.. Oh, and Matthew, apparently the fish at my house downstairs is not dead...it just can't float. Odd I thought.

Well everyone... I'm on a bit of a low right now and working hard to get out of it. So I really ask for all your prayers. I'm just a small girl but I know that big guy will take care of me. G'night

9 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Is that Michael Jackson in the corner of the Home Alone picture?! Weird

4:11 PM  
Blogger cayleypaige said...

goodness! how funny. MJ will always liven up a party... ha

7:50 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

HEY EVERYONE...

MY NEW PHONE NUMBER IS...

780-432-5724

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

megan... i love you and want to give you a big hug right now...hope things start lookin' up soon...

1:49 AM  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Cheer up Megan!
I'll be your friend.
Hey, Schladming and Austria misses you. It told me so itself.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

megan bauer. the creepy michael jackson was pretty funny. imagine if mj was actually in your life.... It’s close to midnight and something evil’s lurking in the dark/Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart...alright. buhbye...

ps. nice blog

6:41 PM  
Blogger Keller said...

I guess you're not technically home alone anymore are you?

10:40 PM  
Blogger Anna's Abstract said...

Hello Darling!
I'm back on blogworld! It's good to see you!!! Okay i'm going to read your blog now

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Meg,
Just wanted to let you know that you can call me anytime!! You know I love to talk. And whenever you want, come have a sleep over. Mallory is moving out within the next week, so I should have the place all to myself, unless (maybe) I get a new room mate. Love you! Hilary

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home