Friday, July 27, 2007

8 days left!!



People we're into single digits, do you believe it?! We picked up my dress yesterday....Amber and I were walking downtown Edmonton with this giant sheet wrapped around yards and yards of material..it felt like we were carrying a body. Everyone was looking and laughing cause they just knew there was gonna be a weddin'! haha!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE P.S. we did manage to get the dress home safely, and unless there is a disaster - it should not look like this one. hehe!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So crazy eh? I am so excited for you!!! It'll be fun, I've never been to vermillion before ;)

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you may look like that after Kyle feeds you the cake!

8:32 AM  
Blogger hotrodent said...

I saw you after the wedding. You didn't look like that picture at all. You were a very beautiful bride and I know that the two of you will be very happy together.

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you almost married? We miss your writing...

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home