Thursday, March 08, 2007

Google account

I finally caved and got the new google account. I really didn't want to. Ok Lindsay... here ya go.

What I've been up to lately? Well..busy. I recently finished clinical and amongst my 18 credits of courses I'm currently enrolled in, I'm trying to plan a dream wedding on peanuts. hehe.. I moved into a basement suite all by my lonesome until August when my husband will then join me in our fire-engine red basement... all the walls are red. I recently got a job working as an ACW (pretty much an LPN with no licence) - I start orientation on March 31 so I'm not actually working yet. Oh, and our new place is about a 40 minute drive from Kyle's place right now...it's driving from Vermilion to Lloyd. Not cool.

Oh yeah! And I'm getting baptized on Sunday! March 11 @ 4 o'clock. I'm getting baptized at Southgate Alliance church. Our church is in a cafe, so they don't have much of a baptism tank, so we're going on a field trip! I invite everyone to come if they can make it. Afterwards, we're going to have a potluck to celebrate.

I think that's all for now...see ya in 3 months.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

OHHHH MEGAN!!!! Thank you sooo much for posting.. i was becomming concerned that maybe you had dissapeared off the planet or something, but to my delight, you are ALIVE!! As for your baptism... CONGRATULATIONS!!! (belated).. I really really really wish I could be there to celebrate with you, but Fort McMurray is well, far away.. and I'm not comfortable hitchhiking or walking. So, instead I will pray for many blessings in your life, that the sun would shine on the 11th JUST FOR YOU!! I love you darling, and will call you very very soon! ciao for now.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

and when i said, "belated", of course i really meant, "early". :)

4:47 AM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

MEGAN!!! YOU POSTED!!!
Unbelievable! Congrats on all the big changes, and getting baptized. Very fantabulous.

12:38 PM  
Blogger drakefarmer said...

Sorry I could not make the baptism... God bless you too in this journey... Yeah my roomate was about 8 hours from his fiances before they were married... it can suck

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megan! How silly of me...you support my performances, and I don't even keep updated with your blog...what kind of a friend am I? I totally would have come if it wasn't two weeks ago! hahaha Well, congrats belated to your baptism. Sorry I missed it!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home