Monday, November 20, 2006

Textbook Fall




So, I was coming out of my friend's house carrying a LARGE tupperware container full of stuff. I was walking to my car, tired but in rather chipper spirit when all of a sudden I found my feet above my head and I was lying flat on my back with the LARGE tupperware container now resting on my chest! I slipped on a patch of ice (which my friend's aunt warned us about not an hour earlier) and had no hands to break my fall. As I landed on my back, hurting....all of me, including my tailbone, back, and neck, my friend, who was beside me began LAUGHING HER BUTT OFF... She felt bad after once she saw the tears in my eyes, but I told her I wasn't going to pretend that I wouldn't have laughed, because we both know I would have done just the same. So as I sit here on the couch relatively sore, I do not want to move and would like to summon people to bring me Dairy Queen...
goodnight

5 Comments:

Blogger drakefarmer said...

Give me about 3 1/2 hours to get the Ice Cream and drive to Edmonton and I will be right on that :P Awesome story I would have fell over laughing (no pun intended... well actual I did so I lied sorry...)

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megan...hold tight I'm dropping my Thanksgiving plans... I'll be there in what uhhh 40 hours??? I love you and I am so glad to ahve this 5 day break!! Ahhh

11:07 AM  
Blogger Keller said...

I'm glad you're feeling better today. That would really suck... I almost bit it a few times myself. All the sidewalks are icy too.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're doing okay... Believe me if I lived in Edmonton I would go get you DQ and anything else you needed... I love and miss you...

9:40 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

awww.. .MEG!!!! I feel for you!!similarily.. i was leaving my sister's house 2 weeks ago and i slipped and fell down the concrete stairs outside her house. I landed on my shoulder.. thank goodness it wasn't my head!

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home