Monday, August 28, 2006

Where In the World is ______________?


Where are they all? I just got home and I miss my family more now than before I left. My little brother is the only one in Canada and he's all grown up now and going off to Uni in Vancouver. I won't see my sister until January. And my parents until Christmas. It's a pity party. Woo hoo!! Well, next week I'll be back in school and life will be throwing me all kinds of complicated curves that will consume my time so I won't have time to miss them then. But for now, look at those faces. I want them here. I have lemons and those people would be very helpful right about now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know we aren't related by blood, but if you ever feel alone, we will always be there for you.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sending Love!

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to meet your family so badly.Meg, they'll be home soon and you'll have a wonderful time w/ them just get involved w/ activites and you won't notice so much and if you call me every week you'll feel less lonely ;-D I love you!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home