Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Catchin' Up

Hey, so my pictures are finally loading. I tell you it was daaang close and I was about to become a 'myspacer'. But blogger managed to redeem itself. So I've added some random pictures from other trips as well just to catch you up on what you missed.

This is Amber jumping during a lovely Fijian sunset.



Toast an' OJ for brekky

Ever shared a room with 36 other people? haha. That's right. All 3 of us were on the top bunks and HOT AIR RISES!!!!

Camel ridin' with my buddy.



Wave Rock

Cayley and her wombat.


Holy Jumpin' Crocs!!
CAMEL RACES!!!


Lil' Joey Koala

5 Comments:

Blogger Superjan said...

wow...looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! Heard Rae Ann saw you in IKEA, good to hear you made it back to E-town in one piece (and not ripped apart by wild dingos). Anyhow, catch ya later!

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PICS!!!!

WELCOME HOME!

TheDrake

11:03 PM  
Blogger Keller said...

Great pics! I'm sure you have much more than that too. When our Indo group shares our pics we'll have over 2500.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man megan.... I love you....

8:32 PM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

yah!! Finally pictures! Looks amazing - now I wanna go back, it's been to long. I always say when I'm in a place - "I'm gonna have to come back" - but time passes and you forget and unless you have some tight connections to a place... well... sadly it doesn't always happen. But really... I'm gonna have to go back :D

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home