Wednesday, October 11, 2006

So Bloody Cold...

So the other day, I was freezing! And I started to feel this warm draft. I was bound and determined to find out where it was coming from. Low and behold it was coming from the dryer. So I decided to stick my bum in the door and let the warm air drift out and surround my ice cold body. I still wasn't satisfied, so I proceeded to sit back a little further....and a little further yet....until I found that my whole body was then inside the warm dryer. Relief.

Now that I look at these pictures, it brings back a childhood memory. When I was about 3 I think, we were playing hide-and-go-seek. I thought I'd found the best hiding spot...the dryer of course. My dad finally found me....took a picture...pulled me out...AND SPANKED ME!!! Since he just took a picture, I could not figure out what I'd done wrong! Anyways...I wonder what my dad is saying now. "Nearly 20 years later and she didn't learn a thing!"

9 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

hahaha... that's funny! I'm surprised you still fit. I did that too when i was little and at my grandma's house. I was also playing hide-and-go-seek but i did not get into trouble.. actually, no one found me so i changed locations. The basement was scary!

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome Megan! I also did that as a kid, don't remember why, but I spent alot of time being by my self as a kid so I was probably just hidding to get away, you know alone time and all. I don't know if I would try it again, not sure if my lanlrds would like me crawling into there dryer... oh well maybe when there not home... hehehehe ;)

TheDrake

1:20 PM  
Blogger Keller said...

I thought I'd commented on this blog already. I guess not. Those pics remind me of when Lee talked my youngest sister Janna, into going into the dryer while he turned it on... if she got too hot she was supposed to bang on the door and he'd stop it. She still can't believe that he talked her into it.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking of doing this two days ago but I was worried I would get stuck.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, yet again the first thought in my ehad when I saw those pictures was...I love you Megan, I love you so so much. Ha I wonder how many of my other 21 yr. old friends would sit in a dryer! ;-)

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look cute.

12:24 AM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

hahaha LOVE IT!! The picture plus spank I mean... it's just something you want to capture but not encourage - fantastic!!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Superjan said...

you need a new blog. and you haven't emailed yet about a girls night. what the flip!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you when are you going to write about what things are going on in your life... i want to come up again soon and stay at your house for the weekend... im hoping before it snows on the highways... anyways I miss ya and hope school and life is treating you well...

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home