Wednesday, October 19, 2005

SUSHI, PICKLES, AND ICE CREAM





This evening, I dined with some of the coolest people I know. We stuffed our faces (some more than others, some FASTER than others) full of food. Janet liked the quiche. After we were so full of appetizers....we then MADE our own sushi. It was amazing. We squished the rice on, we added veggies, Rae Ann and I enjoyed the tangy zip of miracle whip, and then we rolled and rolled. We sliced them up, and they looked juussssssttt, perfect! We mixed our wasabe in our soya sauce....well most of us did. A certain someone, decided just to squeeze the tube of wasabe directly on top of his sushi.. Soon decided that was not the smartest thing he'd ever done. As his face burned and burned with agony, we all proceeded to laugh....and I videotaped! Fabulous

JOKE: What did Sushi #1 say to Sushi #2??

**He said finish reading my blog to find the answer!**

So supper was great. Then came the present....Now in this present came 'the Flurp'. Only the greatest invention ever cause it's been around since like the 80's! Now you know those little plastic containers with the goopy crap in them, and you squi sh your fingers into the goo to try and make the most hilarious sound ever.... sounds like a Fart! (poofer...i can explain later) After that, it was continual. Someone always had the Flurp in hand after that. Janet makes really nice faces to go along with it... Imagine if you will.... "UUUNNNNGHGHGGG" "OOOWOLLUSUUUU" "GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!" With the face with the scrunched nose and the wrinkly lip etc.

A friend went home to get the cake and so while we waited, we began discussing the cake and strange things. Some how pregnancy came into play and one of the girls (the married one) decided when she got pregnant (which is NOT now) she would tell her family by making an ice cream cake and put pickles in it!! Because that's something I guess us women will crave while we're pregnant. Interesting combo. But somehow, we hoped there wouldn't be pickles in the cake she made tonight! When the cake arrived, it was the most delicious thing ever...Ice cream cake with mars bar and all kinds of good stuff. While we ate cake, we all got these amusing little hats. Janet's was the nicest of all the hats... she was a beautiful bouncing butterfly! (for visual, see picture above) It's my favorite.

Anyways, now that Janet has decided to go to the internet to find her husband, I have decided to help her. I'm going to send that picture to ALL the dating websites: UKRAINIAN GIRL SEEKING CHINESE MAN TO MAKE A NEW BREED
We discussed it, and I told Janet that she can't expect to find whatever she makes up in her head. Now, assuming you've all read her blog, I think she's come to the conclusion that men aren't made to do all those things and be exactly that way. It's not like buying a puppy. You have to find the breed and train it. So she can go get her Ukranian Chinese and her borscht with wontons, but she'll have to work on the other stuff after. For now, it's hot dog sushi (which Janet claims is real!) Well, I've ranted on, and on.... so now the answer to the joke??

What DID sushi #1 say to sushi #2? WASSSSSUUU------BEEEEEE!

18 Comments:

Blogger Superjan said...

oh man....did i ever laugh reading your blog. because every single thing in it is true...you're lucky i have a good sense of humour, and that I really don't care too much what others think of me, because otherwise I would kill you slowly for putting that awful picture on the internet for everyone to see. By the way, top 5 will be coming soon i'm sure, but I gave my blogspot address to the monk...so i'm not sure if he'll be reading it or not, and if he does, he would know it was him and might be embarassed or really mad at me. Oh well, he dumped me to become a monk. maybe this will be my sweet revenge.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Superjan said...

oh ya, and i just wanted you to know that i am playing with flarp right now, and it is JUST AS ENTERTAINING as last night!! I'm sure my neighbours are wondering if I have some sort of condition...where I FLARP all the time...

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa tiiime dah sheee wontong mee? I ukeaanine chineeese mon luking for sweet pincess to mar-e. booiful pic-cur on bog sit.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Superjan said...

Megan, PLLLEEEASSSE GIVE WONG MY ADDRESS!!!!He'd be PERFECT!!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

That's hilarious! Because all but one comment on this page is from Janet. Well Wong, you have the worst english I've ever seen. My hot friend Janet's addres is,
www.reallydesperateobviously.com
I'm sure you guys will be ridiculously happy.

Oh and Janet.... YOU OWE ME NOW!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wilwing to hav dat wit yo if tuperjan dos not wok out.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I'm really sorry Wong, I actually have my own Ukranian! He may not be Chinese as well but I'm perfectly fine with that. You and Janet will be JUST dandy, provided you have a car.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Keller said...

I don't have much to say. Must have been a great night... similar to late december back in 63... that was a very special time for me, as I remember What a Night!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Kyle, WHAT?! You were like... NEGATIVE 13 then. Random I must say.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Keller said...

Dearest Megan... are you not familiar with The Four Seasons? It is a song (a catchy one at that) that I was just playing off of.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Winter (our bassist) wrote that song actually in January of 64 because it was late December when he had the experience.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I've heard the song. I just don't know it well enough to quote it, ya old fart.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Court said...

This is one of your t-hof class mates. Found your blog. I know your thinking... crapp! Not another person I don't want to talk with typing on my blog.
But I think you can enjoy this. The other day well unpacking some boxes from moving, I found..... like boys underwear that say 'thursday' on them. Thought you might have some fun memories attached to that. Hope you well. If you ever wish to check me out at www.thoughtsonsubjectivity.blogspot.com

1:38 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Courtnay! Little boys' underwear?! Honestly, like I would have ANYTHING to do with that. HAHAHAHA, those were so awesome. Oh, good times!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Keller said...

no further questions your honour.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

OH BOOOO!! He not that old. He's not even classified as old yet. You know what? This is my blog, I don't need to fight to win..I just DO!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Eh, I don't even know.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Keller said...

that's what I thought

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home